Protect Our Heritage is an alliance of organisations and individuals aiming to address public concerns and to advocate for better solutions to South Australia's planning laws regarding the loss of community rights, over development and diminished protections for out built heritage and natural environment.
Our goals are to:
- Protect our heritage (buildings, trees, green space and nature reserves)
- Build community participation in preservation and restoration activities and
- Restore democracy in the planning and land use system.
The alliance currently includes
- Community Alliance SA Inc
- Western Adelaide Coastal Residents' Association (WACRA)
- National Trust of South Australia
- Kensington Residents Association
- Norwood Residents Association
- Prospect Residents Association
- Burnside Historical Society
And many more.
Join us at
Protect Our Heritage SA